Support: Supporting this web app is simple. Please Subscribe to my Tesla Youtube channel.
Aug 13th 2019:
- Stock App: You can now click any stock symbol to get quick access to charts.
- Notification App: Coded auto refresh. Let it run last few days. Exceeded the allowed limit too fast. Removed all my code. That was fun to make... :/
- Stop Watch: The action buttons are bigger, rounded and colored. "Restart" is now labeled as "Reset".
- Wallpaper: 6 new images added to the app including requested images.
- World Clock is a newly added app. Tap and view 3 different timezones anywhere in the world.
- Feedback: Now has it's own tab under the settings page. Wanted to make it easier to submit feedback.
Aug 7th 2019:
- 4 New Games Added
Chess: a classic board game. Was highly requested. Tesla might have beat me in adding it to the car, but it's now apart of the web app.
Baseball: there is no better time to play baseball then inside your Tesla. Swing at baseballs.
Super Buddy Kick: tap the screen to destroy your buddy. Unlock more things as you play.
Apple Shooter: the goal is to shoot an apple off a guy's head. Aim and fire.
July 29th 2019:
- Optional notification pop that shows on every page. Found in "General Settings".
Based on pushbullet
Works with IFTTT
Show text messages
Show missed calls
And much more!
- Minor text readability corrections.
July 25th 2019:
- Fixed bugs with the newly released custom Weather Location feature.
- Above the "Your Location" link on the weather app now shows how the location is being located.
- Stocks app recoded from the ground up. You can now also access it through settings.
- Open Charge Map added under charging options.
July 23rd 2019:
- Quickly toggle between Day and Night mode on the sidebar.
- "Updates" removed from Apps. Now found under settings.
- Settings page remade from the ground up. Less clutter, more options. Improvements include:
Quick access settings with larger, easier to click buttons.
Information on different settings such as chargers and maps.
Weather App now has options to enable a custom location. Set it using longitude and latitude.
July 16th 2019:
- 4 New Games Added
Bubble Shooter: a clone of the Puzzle Bobble arcade game.
Bottle Flip: Flip the bottle and make it land perfectly.
Connect 4: disc-dropping fun. Get 4 in a row.
Checkers: a classic board game.
June 25th 2019:
- Weather app display Location
- Weather app fix C or F text
- Web App now works with Model S/X running 2019.20.4 or greater and with HW 3.0
- Title on homepage updated to display "MF's Web App" to make it more kid friendly.
- The app is now accessible in a kid friendly URL; app.muskhave.com
All saved settings will transfer over. Remember we store no data. It is all stored in your car.
Bookmarking this page will bring you to the homepage everytime. There is no way around it.
Refreshing the page will bring you back to the home page.
Accessing through motherfrunker.ca/app will continue to work and provide the same expereince as before.
June 18th 2019:
- Atlasobscura added under the Miscellaneous section. This is a quick link to a great, friendly tour-guide to things around you.
- 7 New Games Added
Hooligans: Swipe back and forth to stay alive. Plays like subway surfer
Slinguin: A fun game with a penguin.
Clash of Vikings: a tower defense game. Plays like Clash Royale.
Super Stack: Stack Blocks.
Goalkeeper challenge: Become a Soccer goalie and stop as many shots as you can.
Stellar Invictus: a Space Sandbox MMO
Millionaire: A quiz game.
May 29th 2019:
- Upgraded Server. Everything should load faster now.
- Added Chrome Remote Desktop to the Screen Sharing and Google Apps.
- Added "Charger App" as well as options in the settings page. Helpful for finding non Tesla chargers.
- Weather App: choose fahrenheit or celsius in the settings page.
May 26th 2019:
- Weather app is back!
- Twitter app temporarily removed until fixed.
May 22nd 2019:
- Feedback form link added to updates page.
- Weather app temporarily removed until fixed.
May 20th 2019:
- A new "TeslaForum" app was added. You can now see the last 10 posts on any subcategory of the Tesla Forum.
- News app updated with a more consistent look among apps that display list based content.
May 14th 2019:
- News app was updated to be more incorporated with the site.
- Tweet me @MFrunker with any News RSS feed you want added.
- The final batch of cookie bugs were fixed.
- Frames (when allowed) across the site have been changed to take up full height and width.
- Spotify app black screen bug fixed.
- TweetList top text and loading message added.
- Wallpaper app stretching bug fixed.
May 13th 2019:
- Clear message when apps make you leave the site.
- ElonTweets is now TweetList, with options in the settings page.
- Messages page updated with more quick access options.
- Home page has been redesigned with more focus on the important information.
- A new "GoogleApps" App was added. You now have quick access to Google Apps.
- Site breaking cookie bug fixed. Saved settings works better now.
May 7th 2019:
You can now choose which subreddits you want to show on the reddit app. Option added to settings.
May 5th 2019: - Lot of big fixes across all apps.
May 3rd 2019: - Settings added. Customize your app bar!
May 1st 2019: - Private beta testing with a launch of 17 apps and 9 games.